Beauty queen of only 20. My name is Rebecca. I play bass and I love music more than anything. I live in Florida, but I go to Loyola University in Chicago and am studying Forensic Science. I'm a hopeless romantic, a sucker for love songs and romantic comedies. I love food and cold weather. I'm optimistic and full of energy, most would say I'm pretty weird but I'm completely okay with that. I believe everything happens for a reason.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
a sex position called the gatsby where you stare longingly at your partner from a distance and scream old sport when you climax